For a full list of Georgia Accessible Playgrounds, please visit the Accessible Playground Directory.
Piedmont Park Mayors Grove–400 Park Drive NE. The Piedmont Park Conservancy has successfully transformed the once dilapidated Park into the most visited in green space in Atlanta. One of the playgrounds within the park is a Boundless Playground™.
Wesley Coan Park–1530 Woodbine Avenue, SW. This is a Boundless Playground™
Centennial Olympic Park–-285 Andrew Young Intl Blvd. The entire play space acts as a climber with its soft, rolling, boulder-like theme. Worked into this space is a PlayBooster® playstructure complete with slides, crawl tunnels, play panels and lots of other sensory-stimulating activities. The playground was done by Landscape Structures and PlayFitness.
Strong Reach playground–A Boundless Playground. Read story about the playground.
Unity Place–resides in Bay Creek Park 175 Ozora Road. This playground won top honors in a national competition sponsored by the National Organization on Disability and the National Association of Counties. Playground facilities include raised sandboxes and mechanical diggers suitable for use by seated children. Thoughtfully designed swings and wide ramps make the playground suitable for children with and without special needs. In addition to a football field and seven baseball/softball fields, Bay Creek Park also features a special-needs ball field with a rubberized surface and large, level “dugouts” usable by wheelchairs.
Picnic Park / All Children’s Playground–Willowbend Rd.
Tread Town–Located at the Pooler Recreation Complex, 200 Preston Strokes Dr. A project of Boundless Playgrounds
Children’s Playgarden–Located at the Clinton Nature Preserve, 3200 Clinton Road. This 200-acre park was donated to Douglas County by Ms. Annie Mae Clinton. The park is required by Ms. Clinton’s will to remain in its natural state as much as possible. The park contains nature trails, and open exploration areas. A half-mile walking track encircles the Junior League ADA accessible playground, the first of its kind in Douglas County.